The majority of the upper level (100 m2)is for daily activities: kitchen, living room and two terraces that are accessible through double doors. The kitchen and living room are semi- separated by a small wall. The entire 1st floor has floor heating.
- A spacious living room with a minimum of 10 seats. Relax on the chaise longue by Le Corbusier.
- Record player and stereo with iPod docking station. ± 150 Lp records ( with modern record player)
- Color TV with satellite connection
- Video & DVD player including the necessary tapes and DVDs.
- Internet connection (wifi).
- Double doors opening tothe terrace.
- Guestbook and carousel with local information including maps
- Beautiful large kitchen table for 10 persons, out of one piece with olive wood legs
- Induction Hob with separate wok burner on gas
- Boretti convection oven / air-extractor/ dishwasher
- Nostalgic Smeg fridge
- Enough good pans and grill.
- Good kitchen knives and other culinary gadgets
- Professional espresso machine with milk frother for cappuccino
- Tea towels, towels, wipes and ecological detergents
- Many good quality kitchen supplies
- Open Fireplace
- Beautiful cutlery and crockery
- Double doors to side terrace
The remaining 35 m2 is used for:
Hall en Toilet
- Coat rack and storage
- a double canopy bed (210 cm to 160 cm )
- Electric blanket (very nice for a cold winter night)
- Sufficient shelf space for clothing
- Chair and table
- Bath with shower
- Separate Natural stone sink
Bedrooms & fitness/playroom
- One large bedroom with double bed (180 cm to 200 cm)
- Additionally 2 bedrooms (4 beds), a very large gym / playroom. Also a private storage space. All bedrooms have patio doors and have heating.
- Enough storage space
- Many toys, books and games (Duplo, Lego, Race Course, and Knex)
- Professional soccer table, Tabletennis Table Professional Fitness Equipment
- There is a cot and baby monitor
- Bath with hand shower
- Washbasin with large shelf
Both terraces have enough seats (sofas and chairs) and are surrounded by a fence or plants. The Terrace, can be closed of ,(for safety and control of your small children )by canvas material.
The front terrace has a shade cloth and a large parasol. There is also a large outdoor dining table for eating ‘al fresco’
The terrace besides the kitchen is equipped with a pergola covered with anti solar material (cloth or straw mats). A large lounge couch with cozy pillows is provided. Also a nice little outside firestove. A Weber barbeque is available.
- There is a large swimming pool 9,50m. -3,75m
- The pool has a salt elektrolysis sytems. No added Chlorine
- The pool is not heated. (will be in the near furure through solar panels)
- There are no fences around the Pool , however the entrance to the pool can be closed.
- You are responsible for yourself and your chidren in or nearby the pool.
- The Pool is surrounded by 100m2 of hard wooden terraces with enough loungers
- The pool has a maintenance several times a week.
Access and Parking
Access to the villa is easy by car. The entrance can be closed with a electric fence. In the area there is room for 2 or 3 cars. Above the villa there is another parking place for 1 car.